How We Work
RAN begins by listening to the concerns of our members and the general community.
We research specific issues so that we can
- make informed submissions to council, State and Federal governments
- lobby councillors
- write letters to the media to raise public and council awareness
We regularly hold public forums in different parts of the Hastings area to which all councillors and members of the public are invited.
Our management committee is elected annually by members. Interested members are welcome to participate in our subcommittees.
RAN co-operates and maintains contact with other community groups.
We invite you to become a member of RAN.
Membership of RAN
- gives you a strong community voice
- provides you with the opportunity to actively participate in local issues
- enables you to take part in shaping the future of our area
- promotes networking with like minded people at our public forums and gatherings